I’ve got 2 small to medium sized kilns that I need to move out. One of them is a paragon with “internal” dimensions 18″ deep x 17.5″ wide. This is one that I have had for a while and use quite frequently. I normally fire it to bisque (cone 04) temperatures and it works fine. I have fired the Paragon to higher temperatures. The 2nd kiln is a Cress kiln that has “internal” dimensions of 20″ deep x 17.5″ wide. I bought this one and never fired it. The person I bought it from never fired it either! This kiln is practically brand new and looks it. It is rated for High Fire (cone 6+) applications. There is no “furniture” (shelves or posts) with the kilns. The plan is to get a larger 50 amp kiln that I can regularly fire to cone 6 or 7.
- Added a new retail location…
- Found a great blog on social media and applications
- Time to change out a few kilns
- Bowls for “Empty Bowls” event
- Experimenting with Ping.fm to update websites
- Almost too hot to fire the kilns!
- Online sales help your bottom line
- Lots of bright colored pots
- Instant portable wedging table for different clays