I’ve been so busy the last few months that it’s hard to keep up with all my friends! The winter was long and cold and we couldn’t use the studio at all. It was just too cold to function out there. Plus, it just seems to take forever for the kiln to fire on really cold days. But, we’re at it again and planning for the new year.
Here is a link to a blog by Ron Edmondson who talks about business and social networks. He is a minister who finds the time to maintain his blog and has some great advice. He has some great stories. Please check them out: http://www.ronedmondson.com/2009/07/developing-a-personal-social-media-policy.html
- Added a new retail location…
- Found a great blog on social media and applications
- Time to change out a few kilns
- Bowls for “Empty Bowls” event
- Experimenting with Ping.fm to update websites
- Almost too hot to fire the kilns!
- Online sales help your bottom line
- Lots of bright colored pots
- Instant portable wedging table for different clays